The Arts Fund supports students in their pursuit of arts experiences, brings the arts to the doors of those whose only exposure to the arts is time allotted for the arts in school, and creates bridges between schools, artists, teachers, and our community.
Over $185,000.00 in grants has been awarded to support arts opportunities for students in Region One.
- Sharon Scribe, literary magazine
- HVRHS Music Program – jazz band and choral trips to Europe, and Musical Theatre Society
- Falls Village Children’s Theatre
- Democracy in Action Film Project at HVRHS
- Music on the Mountain children’s concerts
- Arts Alive at Kent Center School
- North Canaan Summer Arts Program
- Trips to Broadway and the Opera
- After school arts programs
- Band competitions
- Artist residencies
- The Signature Project with artist Patrick Dunning
To apply for a grant, please download the Arts Fund Grant Form.